Dolphin Explorer E70 Robotic Pool [Vacuum] Cleaner with Wi-Fi – Schedule Pool Cleanings Anytime, Anywhere – Monitor Water Temp with Sensor – Ideal for In-Ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet – Easy to Clean Top Load Filters
- The Dolphin Explorer E70 with Wi-Fi takes pool cleaning to another level. Ideal for pools up to 50 feet in length, this pool vacuum does all the work, so you have more free time to spend with family and friends. The included caddy makes transporting and storing your robotic pool cleaner a breeze with convenient cable organization and power supply holder.
- This pool cleaner gives you easy control of your pool with Wi-Fi connectivity. With the touch of a button from the MyDolphin Plus mobile app, you can schedule a cleaning right from your phone. By creating a weekly cleaning schedule, your pool’s water remains optimal with three cleaning modes to choose from. Manually drive your robot for a quick spot clean with the app. The Pick Me Up feature conveniently brings the robot to the waterline for easy removal from the pool.
- The Dolphin Explorer E70 takes scrubbing seriously. From top to bottom, the floor, walls, and waterline will remain pristine with the enhanced scrubbing brushes and superior filtering of this pool vacuum. Important Reminder: The power supply for your Dolphin is water resistant, not waterproof, so keeping your power supply protected from the elements is critical.
- If an eco-friendly pool cleaning is important to you, look no further. As an independent cleaning machine, this pool vacuum does not overuse energy or require manual work in comparison to other methods of pool cleaning. It has an average operating cost of five cents per kWh, so your pool gets cleaner without a big increase to your energy bill.
- With more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools, Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity. Using a Dolphin robot means you can get back to what really matters, like spending time with family and friends.
The major feature differences that the Dolphin Explorer E70 has that the Dolphin Explorer E50 doesn’t have are:
- Real-time temperature readings directly to your smartphone
- Dual-drive motors rather than a single drive motor
- Increased levels of full filter indicators depending on debris
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Up to 50 feet
|Full filter indicator
|Fast clean mode
|Quick water release
Product image gallery
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Is this Dolphin Explorer E70 capable of scrubbing the waterline?
Yes it does. Besides cleaning the floors and walls, this model is also capable of scrubbing the waterline and removing debris.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
What's the purpose of the weekly timer then?
The purpose of the weekly timer is to allow you to keep the robot in the pool for a week and clean the pool during that time. You will need to make sure the filters stay cleaned.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Explorer E70 includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.
What is a certified refurbished unit?
A certified refurbished unit is a unit that has been returned to the manufacturer for a variety of reasons. While the unit may have some scratches from the normal use, the unit has been inspected by factory-certified technicians and meet the same standards as new units. In fact, they go through an exhaustive 12-point prior to becoming available for resale.
Who prepares these units for resale?
All these Dolphin pool cleaners are shipped directly to the customer from the manufacturer warehouse after they are prepped and packaged for resale by the factory-trained technicians. We are the exclusive resellers for Maytronics which allows us to provide you with great prices on these Dolphin robotic pool cleaners.
What comes with the unit?
The unit comes complete with the robotic cleaner, the power supply, brand new filters, and all supporting documentation that would come with a brand new unit. You don't need to purchase anything else to use the unit when you receive it.
Do they come with a warranty?
Absolutely! All of the certified refurbished units come with a warranty direct from the manufacturer.
When you receive your cleaner, please be sure to register your unit with the manufacturer.
How long have you sold certified refurbished units?
Since 2011, Pool Partz has sold thousands of certified refurbished units and takes great pride in being recognized as having great customer service in the robotic pool industry. Quite simply, the certified refurbished units are a great way of saving money over the cost of a new one. We are the only online reseller authorized to resell these and provide factory warranties.
Why buy from Pool Partz?
For years, Pool Partz has been an exclusive reseller of Dolphin robotic pool cleaners and have thousands of customers that joined the Dolphin family. We fully understand the entire Dolphin product line and just aren't in the business to sell you any brand of pool cleaner like the rest of our competition. Because Dolphins are the best in the industry, we don't sell any other brand. Please think about that before your purchase - do you want to purchase from a reseller that is selling the myriad of brands out there or should you buy from a reseller that is solely committed to the Dolphin line?