Dolphin Wave 60 Certified Refurbished
Dolphin Wave 60 Commercial Robotic Pool Cleaner, Engineered for Extraordinary Pool Cleaning Performance, Ideal for Commercial Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet
- Efficiency is key when it comes to maintaining your facility’s pool. The Maytronics Wave 60 commercial robotic pool cleaner is the ideal solution for small hotel, condo, and apartment pools up to 50 feet. This workhorse of a cleaner saves valuable time when it comes to maintaining your facility’s pool with its quick 2.5-hour cleaning cycle.
- Committed to clean. The Wave 60 ensures comprehensive cleaning with its superior scrubbing capabilities. It’s equipped with dual scrubbing brushes for highly effective scrubbing of the floor, walls, and waterline. With the Wave 60, you can rest assured knowing your guests are swimming in exceptionally clean water.
- Optimal filtration. With the Wave 60, you get two levels of filtration to meet the changing needs of your facility’s pool. The fine filters are perfect for opening the pool, removing leaves, twigs, and other large debris. For daily cleanings, the ultra-fine filters are the way to go. They suck-up and trap small particles such as dirt, sand, and the things you can’t see.
- Healthy water, happy guests. This robot helps increase water movement by circulating thousands of gallons of water per hour, improving circulation, leaving the pool water polished throughout for clean, safe, and pure water for guests to enjoy.
- Works nights and weekends. The Wave 60 is fully automated with its easy, plug-and-play operation. This robot takes the manual work out of pool maintenance, minimizing downtime, and reducing energy and labor costs associated with maintaining your facility’s pool.
Shipped product has everything you need to clean your pool spotless:
- Dolphin robot
- Power supply
- Brand new filters
|Pool type||In ground|
|Pool size||Up to 50 feet|
|Filter access||Top loaded|
|Filtration||Fine, Ultra fine|
|Cycle time||2.5 hours|
|Full filter indicator|
|Fast clean mode|
|Enhanced cleaning cycles|
|Quick water release|
|Cable length||60 feet|
|Unit weight||26 pounds|
Product Guides and Documents
Frequently asked questions
What are the voltage requirements for the Dolphin power supply?
The Dolphin requires a standard 120v outlet for power and should always use an outlet that is protected with a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) device. Do not use an extension cord or surge protector to power the Dolphin. Also, the power supply is not waterproof - it is water resistant - so it should be placed in a location where it won't get rained on.
Is this Dolphin Wave 60 capable of scrubbing the waterline?
Yes it does. Besides cleaning the floors and walls, this model is also capable of scrubbing the waterline and removing debris.
Can I keep the pool robot in the swimming pool when not in use?
We (and also the manufacturer) recommend that you remove the Dolphin out of the pool and stored away from the pool when not in use. This will allow you to rinse off the filters of debris and excess chemicals.
Do I have to purchase any of the accessories to use the Dolphin pool robot?
Absolutely not. The purchase of the Dolphin Wave 60 includes everything you need - no additional products are needed to get your swimming pool sparkling clean.
Why are there so many models to choose from?
There are a couple of reasons why Maytronics have many different models. First and foremost, swimming pools come in different styles (i.e. above ground and in ground swimming pools) and sizes (i.e. small above ground versus a large commercial Olympic swimming pool) and therefore there are different robots that is optimal for every pool type. Additionally, these Dolphin pool cleaners are sold in different markets like brick and mortar stores vs. online. The great news about purchasing from Pool Partz is that we have exclusive access to the full line of Dolphin robotic pool cleaners so we can offer the model that you like best. We can also offer unbiased product reviews since we can simply highlight the differences between the models. We assume you already know that the Dolphin line of robotic pool cleaners are the best in business and that you would like to purchase one.
Any other questions for us? We'd love to hear from you!
Certified Dolphin Robots frequently asked questions
What is a certified refurbished unit?
A certified refurbished unit is a unit that has been returned to the manufacturer for a variety of reasons. While the unit may have some scratches from the normal use, the unit has been inspected by factory-certified technicians and meet the same standards as new units. In fact, they go through an exhaustive 12-point prior to becoming available for resale.
Who prepares these units for resale?
All these Dolphin pool cleaners are shipped directly to the customer from the manufacturer warehouse after they are prepped and packaged for resale by the factory-trained technicians. We are the exclusive resellers for Maytronics which allows us to provide you with great prices on these Dolphin robotic pool cleaners.
What comes with the unit?
The unit comes complete with the robotic cleaner, the power supply, brand new filters, and all supporting documentation that would come with a brand new unit. You don't need to purchase anything else to use the unit when you receive it.
Do they come with a warranty?
Absolutely! All of the certified refurbished units come with a warranty direct from the manufacturer.
When you receive your cleaner, please be sure to register your unit with the manufacturer.
How long have you sold certified refurbished units?
Since 2011, Pool Partz has sold thousands of certified refurbished units and takes great pride in being recognized as having great customer service in the robotic pool industry. Quite simply, the certified refurbished units are a great way of saving money over the cost of a new one. We are the only online reseller authorized to resell these and provide factory warranties.
Why buy from Pool Partz?
For years, Pool Partz has been an exclusive reseller of Dolphin robotic pool cleaners and have thousands of customers that joined the Dolphin family. We fully understand the entire Dolphin product line and just aren't in the business to sell you any brand of pool cleaner like the rest of our competition. Because Dolphins are the best in the industry, we don't sell any other brand. Please think about that before your purchase - do you want to purchase from a reseller that is selling the myriad of brands out there or should you buy from a reseller that is solely committed to the Dolphin line?